Reviving your Agile Transformation
When I look around to see the successful Agile transformation claims and the case studies, the key to the success is the sustainability of the transformation which means most people in the organization endorsing the Agile Culture, which is rare.
Teams, groups, companies start their transformation with good intentions. However when you look at it after a while we see that it has gone back to waterfall, stalled or worse they claim agile but ground reality is far from it.
So overall people are confused because
- Managers, Scrum Masters claim that they are agile upwards
- Engineers on the ground are confused because the Agile that they’ve learned is not what they see
- Organizational culture is still that of Cat (Fearful & Suppressed) rather than Lion (Confidence & Freedom)
Do you see such situations around?
In this workshop we will analyze the situation together to understand and identify the causes. Then you’ll come up with the strategy and roadmap to revive so as that the group/company moves in the direction becoming an Agile Organization.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
Participants will analyze their current situation methodically by filling in various details
Introduce the new and innovative "Role Agility Model"
Come up with the Agile revival plan based on this new model
Strategy and roadmap to revive the Agile transformation so that the group/company becomes more Agile as an Organization.
Leaders (Management, Dir, Coaches, PO) responsible for Agile Transformation interested in reviving or taking it forward with greater impact
Prerequisites for Attendees
- Practical implementation experience with Agile
- Know the ground reality of their Agile transformation that they would like to improve