Why is Scrum hard to implement? Fresh Perspectives and remedies from an agile practitioner
Scrum being the most popular agile framework, yet it is not fully understood rather not implemented effectively by the Organization, Leaders or the team. In this interactive talk, I am going to discuss on some of the fundamental root causes on why Scrum is hard to implement.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- First things first : 5 mins
- Interpretation of the "Definition of Scrum"
- Methodology Vs framework
- New perspectives & Remedies : 30 mins
- Halo effect
- Scrum values
- Final thoughts : 2 mins
- Q&A : 8 mins
- Participants will be able to transform their teams or organization by proper implementation of Scrum
- Participants will be able to start thinking on their personal values, team values, Organization values and relate them to Scrum values and bring the change in their mindsets
- Participants will understand the "Halo effect" and remedies around it
Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Leaders