Apply Human Sciences to deliver amazing digital experiences and transform business?
Digital is rapidly accelerating companies need to run better and run different. Companies struggle to realize value from digital products and services as they fail to unlock contextual and actionable insights from customer interactions.
How do you serve the clients by addressing a specific business challenge or opportunity rather than sell a product or service? How do you implement the simplicity of apple and the convenience of Uber? How do you seek deep understanding of your customer, integrate innovative experiences to build compelling creative content, leverage technology and automation to scale globally and across brands?
Consider game changing scenarios for insurance sector such as individualized car insurance, moving from paying claims to preventing loss events from happening in the first place. How do you change the game?
We need human sciences driven approach to drive business growth and delight customers. What are the core competencies that drive enterprise agility? The talk is going to focus on integrating agile and design thinking competencies to innovate and deliver digital ready solutions of minimum marketable feature sets. It would cover the stages of human centered approach from discovery, ideate & define, , experience design, pilot and scale.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
The talk would take roughly around 20 minutes.
In terms of outline for the presentation will be as follows:
- What are the key Enterprise Agility Competencies?
- Agile and Design Thinking Process Interlocks
- Potential new roles to support Design Thinking in Agile Teams
- Human Centered Approach to building Digital experiences
- What competencies are needed to achieve enterprise agility such as design thinking, Agile, DevOps, modern architecture and modern teams.
- Achieve greater business value by interlocking practices and artifacts between design thinking and agile
- What are the new roles that would be needed to support human centered discovery and experience design?
- Integrated human centered approach to build amazing digital experiences
IT Portfolio Leaders, Program and Product Managers, Enterprise and Portfolio Architects, Budget Controllers, Financial Executives
Prerequisites for Attendees
None. Folks who are ready to sit with open mind and a cup of coffee.