Beyond Scrum: Using Complexity Theory
- Is Scrum useful everywhere?
- Is fixed bid contracting model applicable for all kinds of products?
- Is estimation possible and useful all the time?
Outline/Structure of the Experience Report
1. A short exercise : 5 mins
2. Talk on Complexity & Scrum : 12 mins
3. Debrief: 3 Mins
We explore how using Complexity Theory to make better decisions as a Scrum Team.
Agile Coaches, Scrum Master, Developers, Agile COE, Project Manager, Product Manager, Directors, VP, Program Managers, Product Owner, Business Analyst,
Prerequisites for Attendees
There is no pre-requisite as such. But Fundamental knowledge of Agile, Scrum and other flavours would prove to be helpful.