Enterprise Agility during a Digital Transformation
Enterprise Agility or becoming agile across the length and breadth of an organization is not a simple task. What makes this even more complicated is when organizations are in the middle of a digital transformation when thinking about enterprise agility.
In this talk, I will explore real case studies, archetypes of enterprise agility, as well as key markers of success and failure when embarking on this journey.
Some interesting ideas/concepts that will be explored are -
1. Technology for the sake of technology
2. Is the product owner really thinking about building the best product or about delivery dates??
3. Is KPI a bad word?
Join in to explore how organizations trudge through the muddy waters of digital transformation to embark on the enterprise agility journey?
Outline/Structure of the Talk
2' - Introduction and background
6 ' - Example 1 - Enterprise Agility or is it?
- Agility in a business or technology function
- Conflicts within teams
- Conflicts within individuals
- Help ! I am being asked to report KPIs
7 ' - Example 2 - So this is how it works?
- Who do I explain this Enterprise Agility thing to?
- Wait, am I driving so much change and value?
- How have others done this successfully?
- What does success look like?
5' - Conclusion and Q&A
- Executives can start thinking about how Enterprise Agility will apply to their organizations
- Managers, Senior Managers can start thinking about how the new Agile world will affect them, and what they need to do to prepare
Executives, Senior Managers, Consultants