Realize Enterprise Agility using T-shaped skills in modern teams around market value
In this digital era, enterprises need to reinvent and continuously organize around market value to keep pace with unpredictability and disruptions. Organizational structure designed as a network of front-line and service delivery teams, each with defined charter and measurable outcomes, empowered with decentralized decision making to serve their closest customers and guided by shared vision rooted in customer experience and industry domain.
The big question - How do we inject dynamism and flexibility within an organization to build modern team centric model to support customer centric organization? Can modern teams be formed quickly to address mission critical objective?
The talk would introduce T-Shaped skills, how do you build T-Shaped skills within modern teams, what is a typical modern team configuration, what are its roles and expectations?
How do you promote agility through modern teams to deliver large initiatives? How do you deliver value from portfolio strategy planning through execution using modern teams?
The benefits from new organization if built successfully using modern teams is immense in terms of productivity, return on investment, employee retention and engagement.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- What are T-Shaped resources & how to build them?
- What are Modern teams and their role & expectations?
- How do modern team organize and deliver value from strategy to execution?
- Wrap up with Key Takeaways
Information for Program Team
The talk would take roughly around 20 minutes. In terms of outline for the presentation will be as follows:
- What are T-Shaped resources & how to build them? – 5 mins
- What are Modern teams and their role & expectations? – 5 mins
- How do modern team organize and deliver value from strategy to execution? 7 mins
- Wrap up with Key Takeaways - 3 mins
Key takeaways for the audience are as follows:
- Understand the need for modern teams to promote Enterprise Agility
- How do you build and nurture T-Shaped skills within modern teams to quickly respond to changing needs from the customer?
- How does a typical modern team look, what are their individual role expectations?
- How do you organize modern teams to deliver value from strategy to execution?
Engineering Teams, Full Stack Developers, Quality Engineers, Portfolio and Program Managers, Product Managers, Enterprise and Portfolio Architects, System and Solution Architects, IT Transformation Change Leads
Prerequisites for Attendees