Agile Beyond Software Development
Now a days Business Agility is trending more and more, and we hear a lot about it especially in Agile Transformation. Business Agility is a complex topic as it is to apply Agile Values and Principles outside IT.
This session will help in spreading a sense of awareness of increasing collaborative culture while applying Agile Values and Principles and how it is different than the Agile we know.
In the beginning of the session there will be a small exercise to get a sense of applying Agile in a personal life.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
The session flow will be as below,
- What does Business Agility mean?
- How it is different than the Agile which we practice
- What are different domain of Business Agility based on, https://theagiledirector.com/article/2017/05/25/domains-of-business-agility-v2/
- Why it is crucial in an Agile Transformation Journey?
- Practical challenges faced due to lack of Business Agility
- How to overcome with them
- How Agile Values and Principles can be adapted for non-IT contexts?
- Examples of how Agile Values and Principles can be adapted for non-IT contexts
- Which ceremonies could be useful and how those could be adapted
- Building sustainability for successful Agile Transformation
- Cultivating the change
- Building the support structure
- Inspect and Adapt
- Measuring the success
- Which KPIs/ metrics could be used to measure the success
This session will help in spreading a sense of awareness on what Business Agility is and how to apply Agile Values and Principles in any kind of work and not keeping it curbed to Software Development.
Everyone who is interested in applying Agile Values and Principles in their day to day work.
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic knowledge of Agile