The not so "boring" way of Story Mapping and Journey Mapping
Story mapping is a visual representation of the product backlog with an intent to set the context between the backlog items and teams in delivering the product.
In this hands-on-experience workshop, we will talk about different aspects of story mapping- Why it is done, What it is and How it could be done. That would include creating/using "user personas" for setting up the Journeys. And building paper prototypes for references.
Additionally, we would be talking a bit about our experience using Story mapping approach while working in the big enterprise projects with the help of Jira story mapping widget and other tools.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- Introduction to customer-user-mapping
- Developing the story maps with the help of a use case.
- How to link a story map as an outcome of a customer journey
- Explore story mapping tools
- High-level understanding of Story mapping
- High-level understanding of Customer journeys
- How to create story maps
- How would a PO and Stakeholders benefit from it?
- Prioritization the key
The session is open for all the agile enthusiast who would like to explore customer-story-mapping
Prerequisites for Attendees