Branding within your UX: The secret to creating loyal customers
Why do certain products create passionate users while others struggle to gain traction? Is it Design? Usability? Simplicity? No. It’s branding. In today’s crowded marketplace, making a product that works--or even works well--is no longer good enough. In this talk, we’ll discuss the basics of branding and how branding works in conjunction with your User Experience to establish an emotional connection with your users so you can turn them into loyal customers and brand ambassadors.
This talk is for anyone involved or interested in UX, at any experience level, including creative directors, designers, writers, executives and product managers. This talk will cover the role of emotion within the decision-making process and how influencing a user’s emotions during a product experience translates to brand loyalty. I’ll explain the fundamentals and purpose behind branding, why it has changed, and why we need to focus on it more when designing experiences.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Why minimum viable products are no longer viable
- Why certain products develop loyal users and others fail to gain traction
- How emotions influence decision-making
- The role of emotion in branding
- Why branding has had to change in the face of Lean/Agile
- Why incorporating brand into your experience is critical
- How to turn users into loyal customers
- Tactics for applying User Experience Branding within your experience
Anyone involved in creating experiences