We are super excited to announce the 16th edition of Agile India 2020, Asia's Largest and Premier International conference on Leading Edge Software Development Methods. Agile India is organized by Agile Software Community of India, a non-profit registered society founded in 2004 with a vision to evangelize new, better ways of building products & services that delight the users.
Over the last 16 years, we've organized 58 conferences across 13 cities in India. We've hosted 1,100+ speakers from 38 countries, who have delivered 1,300+ sessions to 11,500+ attendees. We continue to be a non-profit, volunteer-run community conference.
- Agile Coach Camp - March 15th
- Pre-Conference Workshops – March 16th
- Conference Days
- Agile Mindset Day - March 17th
- An agile mindset is the set of attitudes supporting an agile working environment. It is an attitude that equates failure and problems with opportunities for learning, a belief that we can all improve over time .i.e. continuous improvement, that our abilities are not fixed but evolve with effort .i.e. growth mindset. Teams embrace respect, collaboration, improvement and learning cycles, pride in ownership, focus on delivering value early, and the ability to quickly adapt to change. This mindset is necessary to cultivate high-performing teams, who in turn deliver amazing products and services to their users. This mindset is the environment within which agile teams flourish. We believe this mindset is a prerequisite for any successful agile transformation. This entire day is dedicated to embracing an agile mindset in your organization.
- Target Audience: Executives (CxO, Founders), Business and Technology Leaders, and Change Agents.
- Design Innovation Day - March 18th
- Design Innovation is not just about coming up with new ideas and products – it is about seeing the world as it could be. It helps us discover market opportunities, experiment to validate concepts and mitigate risk, and deliver value to all stakeholders to achieve growth and differentiation. The program offers various techniques for applying human-centered design process to real-world challenges by exploring the world around you. You’ll learn how to engage with end users, effectively frame problems hypothesis, identify potential solutions, and test your assumptions rapidly to learn what works (and doesn't). You would walk away with new ideas on how to bring design innovation into your organization.
- Target Audience: VP/Director level Product & Technology Leaders, Product Managers and Designers.
- DevEx and DevOps Day - March 19th
- Developer Experience (DevEx) and DevOps, both are focused on streamlining your engineering practices to remove friction and speed up your end-to-end delivery process (Concept to Cash.) This track will focus on emergent practices and tools inspired by eXtreme Programming that ensures high-quality features are consistently delivered at lightning speed. Join us to hear real-world stories from best teams on how they have combined innovations in technology, process, and culture to keep entire engineering team happy while consistently shipping clean-code in a collaborative and disciplined manner to continuously deliver delightful products and services to the business.
- Target Audience: Technology Leaders, Architects, Tech Leads, Developers, Testers, and Ops.
- Chaos Engineering Day - March 20th
- Chaos Engineering is the discipline of experimenting on a production system in order to build confidence in the system's capability to withstand turbulent conditions. Join us to hear real-world stories on how organizations are building infinitely scalable and resilient systems that are disrupting the market. Learn how they are Architecting these systems to deal with Chaos, Complexity, and Resiliency. We will cover important topics like Site Reliability Engineering, Observability, InfraOps Agility and so on. We hope these sessions will inspire you to evaluate your System Architecture so they can thrive under unexpected conditions.
- Target Audience: Technology Leaders, Architects, Tech Leads, Developers, Testers, Site Reliability Engineers and Operations.
- Agile Mindset Day - March 17th
- Post-Conference Workshops – March 21st and 22nd
Here is a visual glimpse of our journey so far: