Innovation NEVER starts with an idea
If innovations started with ideas, all of us will be innovators. But it turns out that very few are actually innovators since its not just about having an idea but it is also about implementing that idea.
Its a common myth for everyone to think that Innovation starts with an idea, but does it ???
This session will unfold the innovation process starting from mindset.
The session also has a secret formula for keeping your teams motivated forever.
This draws references from recent research done in all sorts of chemicals that are secreted in your brain like dopamine, cortisol etc. Along with that also connects back to Hindu Vedas and its teachings.
What is the connection of human happiness to motivation and innovation ?
This session will have answers to all these questions.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
This session is a myth breaking session about innovation.
1. Creativity and Innovation : 5 mins
2. Research about how innovation starts : 10 mins
3. How we can create "innovative" environment in Agile context : 8 -10 mins
4. My own examples when we innovated as a "team" : 5 mins
5. Roadmap to innovation : 5 mins
6. Example exercises to think differently : 4 mins
7. Marriage and divorce of Agility and Innovation
1. Understand the process of innovation
2. Learn about cultivating innovative culture
3. Some exercises that can be used to make the team think differently
Everyone with an open mind
Prerequisites for Attendees