Digital Product Mastery - Optimize Your System
The move away from traditional ways of working and thinking to digitization leads to change in the way we work, learn and measure. It is important to understand how the digital economy has shifted our ways of working in a digital organization from strategy to execution.
Join us in game play where we will explore Digital Product Management and the Critical Success Factors, Events and Skills needed to create value flow to customers. We will look at the skills needed for a company to move from being descriptive to one that can respond to emergent needs. Applying this knowledge will help organisations transform their operating model have a competitive edge in a VUCA economy. Plan to Win!
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
Using our Plan to Win!© game, we take players through the five levels of Agile planning.
During the play people:
- are rewarded for developing skills needed at each level
- are rewarded for behaviors that help the organization succeed
- pay for behaviors that hurt growth
- Invest in Critical Success Factors
- Invest in Events (needed to be successful at each level)
1. Option 1 - We do a lighting talk to give an overview of the 5 Levels of Agile Planning game and then invite people to continuously play through out the day.
2. Option 2 - Quick overview on how to play and how to use the game in the workplace followed by 35 minutes of play.
3. Option 3 - Have a session of play with several teams and then set up in hall way for additional play/learning! (I like option 3)
Participants will have a new understanding for the following:
- Investments needed at each level of Agile Planning
- Events needed to support each level of Agile Planning
- Critical Success Factors and Skills needed at each level of Agile Planning
- The importance of each level and the Value Stream from Concept to Cash
Here is a link to the learning in the game. We will not cover all this material line by line, this will be available to participants online: https://powersds-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/p/tchristian/EXeozqV2NGRPtuWT02aD_cEBb-WBabPym6VP92xenAHTpQ?e=vkH9qu
Game play is meant to introduce the investments and skills needed at each level of planning, they will not gain an indepth understanding but more of an introduction. The game is available for down load through out knowledge base and the supporting material helps people deep dive into areas of interest.
People interested in Product Management from Strategy to Execution and the investments needed to create a sustainable value stream.
Prerequisites for Attendees
- Desire to learn
- Fundamentals in Business Agility
schedule Submitted 1 month ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Mihail Sestakov / Teri Christian - Launching Teams: A WorkshopMihail SestakovAgile Lead, Principal ConsultantDXC TechnologyTeri ChristianOwner, FounderPowers Digital Solutions
schedule 1 month agoSold Out!
Forming, or Launching, a new Agile Team is a critical step that is very often skipped due to lack of knowledge, time pressure or just eagerness to get on with work as soon as possible. This workshop discusses and demonstrates the importance of taking the time to launch teams and provides hand-on knowledge on how to Form a Team. This technique has been used by several organizations in the US and Australia. The last being the 2nd largest bank in Australia launching teams in an organization of 4500 people.