Passionate Product Ownership
It is important to have a perfect value proposition for your product. So during planning your product vision and goals, its critical to think about how you will attract the end users with the core offerings of your product.
Having an idea for a new product is great. But its not enough. What you need is a vision that guides everyone involved in making the product a success: Product Management, Development, Marketing, Sales and Support.
In our session we will talk about defining and identifying Product goals and vision, Creating a value proposition and Product discovery. As, once you start building your product, sharing your product proposition will help your developers and designers understand the “why” behind what they are building and help to develop user empathy. Focusing on the product’s value will improve the lives of your target audience and they would feel like they have superpowers.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Defining and identifying product goals and vision
- Creating a value proposition
- Exercise 1: Innovations games
- Product discovery
- Creating user persona
- Exercise 2: User persona and Prototyping
- Creating a Product vision and goal for your product
- Creating value proposition
- Understanding the target audience
- Empowering you and your team to create valued product
Everyone involved in making the product a success: Product Management, Development, Marketing, Sales and Support.