Implementing Scrum in a project-based company
Some of the main Scrum goals are to be able to prioritize often and have less paperwork done. This contradicts with the project-based software development where project scope and deadlines are pre-defined and signed-off by the customer. This session presents how Videobet has implemented Scrum in a business environment that requires project style formalities.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Agile Enterprise Patterns
- Project definition and how it collides with Scrum/Agile values
- The role of the Product Owner in a project-based environment
- The role of the Scrum Master in a project-based environment
- Scrum of Scrums!? Multiple concurrent projects management
- User stories, point estimation and velocity charts – are they relevant at all?
- In-sprint testers role vs. QA role
- Tools and infrastructure to support Agile transformation
Get a grip on how Agile/Scrum can be implemented in a real-life enterprise environment.
Project managers, R&D managers, Scrum implementors