Agile Business Analysis Anti-PatternsUnnat Gupta
schedule 2 years agoSold Out!
In this talk we will pick up various (5-7) business analysis anti-patterns, specially for Agile projects, that either we ourself have practiced at some point of our BA carrier or have seen other BA's doing. We will talk about the symptoms which act as a sign of presence of these anti patterns, why are the problems associated with them and what are the ways to get rid of them.
These anti-patterns may range from behavior with customers to behavior with the own team.
Some of the anti-patterns we are planning to discuss:
1) BA aka The Order takers
2) Task (UI/backend) based stories
3) Engrossed in too much detail to miss the view of bigger picture - story verus feature
4) As a “user”...., where the user is either "system" or "product owner"
5) Leave the NFRs / CFRs to the Developers/Tech lead
6) Detail the hell out of stories
7) Focus on Happy Paths only
8) Focus on building a software over solving the real problem
9) Resist change in requirements