Principles for Scaling Agility
Scaling at enterprise level is an art.
Scaling requires multiple skills & structured way to apply best practices.
This would be knowledge sharing session on presenter's lesson learnt and experiences of scaling agility at multiple customers of various domains with focus on :
- Essential practices like –Flow and Lean and the ones from Scrum, XP, Kanban
- Enterprise core values – Agile Values , Code Quality and Lean Values
- Industry best practices – Scaled Framework, DAD, Agility Path Framework, Scaling Lean & Agile Modeling etch and what is in it for Scaling
to Scale Agility at enterprise level.
Participants would learn and would be able to appreciate the key drivers of Scaling Agility –
What is Scaling Agility?
What are the most important aspects of Scaling?
What are the essentials in order to get Scaled & Be Agile?
How to apply them in our enterprise?
Outline/structure of the Session
Topic Introduction (Perspectives) : 10 Min
Exercise - 10 Min
Talk Continues: 10 Min
Second Exercise: 10 Min
Talk Part 2 (Essentials) : 20 Min
Talk Part 3 (Conclusion) : 15 Min
Q&A : 15 Min
Participants would learn and would be able to appreciate the key drivers of Scaling Agility.
At the end of session participants would have deep understanding about
- What is Scaling Agility?
- What are the most important aspects of Scaling?
- What are the essentials in order to get Scaled & Be Agile?
- How to apply this learning in own enterprise?
Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agents / Software Managers and others