Turkcell Agile Transformation Story
Turkcell (http://www.turkcell.com.tr) is an integrated communication and technology services player in Turkey. Turkcell Group has approximately 68.1 million mobile subscribers in nine countries and over 1.4 million fixed subscribers in Turkey as of September 30, 2015.
It is necessary to be able to respond dynamic markets, technical changes and customer demands. Associated with the market necessity in Turkcell Turkey, the needs related with the productivitiy and faster time to market were increased. Before 2015, the Waterfall Model was performed in Turkcell ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) department.
It became necessary to change this model into more effective one. It was seemed that, agile is appropriate with the ICT business structure. Then, Lean Kanban transformation started and agile teams that were educated by an agile coach were gathered together. Agile transformation takes productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction and T2M more further. This talk is about the adventure of Agile transformation in Turkcell and improvement of Service,Tariff and Campaigns productivity, T2M and customer satisfaction in return.
Outline/structure of the Session
- The adventure of Agile Transformation in Turkcell
- Improvement of Service,Tariff and Campaigns productivity, T2M and customer satisfaction with Agile Transformation
- The advantages of Lean Kanban Transformation
- How to respond dynamic markets and customer demands with Agile Teams
- How to improve the productivity and customer satisfaction with Agile Transformation
- How to take the advantages of Lean Kanban Transformation
Agile Leaders, Agile Coach, Agile Teams, Kanban Masters