Agile 360 : Delivering Value to Every Stakeholder
The term Agility is heavily used in reference to Software Development Practices. The primary focus is on making the development lean, eliminate waste, open to change and deliver value, from the perspective of a Development Team. But this is just one hurdle - in the "hurdle race" of Organizational Agility.
A robust Agile Framework must ensure that every stakeholder - including the customer - must support, understand and embrace the principles. Unless this is achieved, Agile 360 will remain a dream.
Outline/structure of the Session
- What is Agile 360? (a.k.a True Agility) - 5 min
- The Unhappy Customer : Case Study - 10 min
- A Global Approach to Agility & Wrap-up - 5 min
- Understand that Software Development Agility is just one piece of the puzzle
- Realize, backed by a case study, that the Customer often doesn't see the benefit of Agility
- Appreciate that a global approach to Agility is the need of the hour
Agile Developers, QA, Technical Managers, Product Managers, Support Personnel