Trump the Norm: Make The World of Work Great AgainKim Brainard
schedule 9 months agoSold Out!
Engage any audience through the accelerated learning manifesto. Discover six powerful learning principles that will trump the norm and improve how you train, teach, or coach.
This interactive session will fast track your presentations, training, meetings, and coaching style to capture your audience and keep them wanting more. Regardless of age or background, we all learn differently. Attendees of this session will be able to improve how to effectively engage their audiences by applying brain science fundamentals. Learn how practical approaches trump old school styles and successfully captivate an audience of all levels. Participants will understand how changing culture beliefs in the way we work can improve results and increase work in any organization.
Agile Capability: Game-Changing Building Blocks for High Performing TeamsJeff Dalton
schedule 8 months agoSold Out!
"Agile Capability: Game-Changing Building Blocks for High Performing Teams" helps executives and teams change the game of performance improvement by integrating their agile values, methods, and techniques with a proven framework for capability that adds structure and discipline, and provides the building blocks of success.
In this fast-paced, interactive presentation, attendees will discover how to leverage the architectural strengths of Agile Capability and its building blocks to improve performance and solve business problems incrementally and iteratively. Attendees will take away an understanding of how to use these building blocks to drive performance improvement enterprise-wide, including:
• How to baseline agile performance, so that you can know everyone is performing at the highest level of agility
• How to understand the architecture of Agile Capability, so that you can adopt the approach in your organization
• How to develop a list of Values, Ceremonies, Techniques that require practices to be defined, so that your CIO can understand what it takes to execute each one
• How to use Agile Capability for engineering work, so that you can improve the engineering performance of your team
• How to use Agile Capability for non-engineering work, so that these teams can benefit from agile methods for work management, as well
Whether you need to strengthen your adoption of agile, scale agile enterprise-wide, or build your personal capability, Agile Capability is an effective approach for creating an environment in which you -- and your organization -- can iteratively improve over time. Strengthening your adoption of agile with the Agile Capability approach helps you be as great as you can be.