Trump the Norm: Make The World of Work Great Again
Engage any audience through the accelerated learning manifesto. Discover six powerful learning principles that will trump the norm and improve how you train, teach, or coach.
This interactive session will fast track your presentations, training, meetings, and coaching style to capture your audience and keep them wanting more. Regardless of age or background, we all learn differently. Attendees of this session will be able to improve how to effectively engage their audiences by applying brain science fundamentals. Learn how practical approaches trump old school styles and successfully captivate an audience of all levels. Participants will understand how changing culture beliefs in the way we work can improve results and increase work in any organization.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Group Interactive Introduction- Brain Science states we learn through 6 principles. This exercise will demonstrate to attendees brain based principles
- Intro to Session - Recap group exercise and introduce The Accelerated Learning Manifesto
- Slides and topical discussion on the SIX Trumps
- Group Exercise
- Demonstration TIME
- Circle take away exercise
- Understand the 6 Trumps and how to apply them
- Understand practical approaches to successfully captivate your audience
- Attendees of the session will be able to improve how to effectively engage their audiences by applying the brain science fundamentals
- A practical approach to begin transformation
- Understand how changing culture beliefs can improve results and increase work and decrease cost
Coaches, Trainers,Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers, Program and Project Management, Leadership, Human Resources, Team Members, Presenters
schedule Submitted 1 year ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Matt Barcomb - Deliver more effectively using flow-based road mappingMatt BarcombPrincipal Consultantodbox
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
If you’d like an alternative to typical, quarter-by-quarter, schedule oriented road mapping (and all the associated waste) then this session is for you. Matt Barcomb will introduce a Cadenced Flow approach to flow-based road mapping.
He will first cover how to layout and execute a road map based on models that better fit software planning as well as how to transform your existing plans. Next, using options thinking to frame work will be explored and how to use starting and stopping triggers for options, reducing the need of blind budgeting or project practices. Finally, Matt will wrap up by touching on a few key metrics that will let you monitor and evaluate your new road map.
Kim Brainard - Improv your AgilityKim BrainardSenior Agile Delivery LeaderAgile Brain
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
An Agile mindset is the ability to be creative, flexible, and intuitive. Yet there are few tools to develop the capacity for intuitive and creative action when you’re “in the moment.” That’s where improvisation can help. Through the use of improvisational, this session will help you learn how to improve creative thinking, solve problems, elicit positive responses from those with whom you interact daily, and to become a better communicator in both your professional and personal relationships.