Transform the Corporate Ecosystem for Enterprise Agility
You have made great progress at the team level with Agile, but your company still does not feel nimble and responsive. What is wrong, and what can you do about it?
In this talk we show how executives and senior leaders can transform their organization/company to create a truly Agile Enterprise, by transforming corporate functions and enterprise shared services.
The corporate ecosystem outside of teams must be transformed to achieve enterprise agility, but it is beyond the scope/authority of team members, managers, and consultants to make these necessary changes; these transformations can only be done by senior leaders and executives. From an executive's viewpoint we will describe the nature of the corporate ecosystem outside of teams and how - if properly transformed - enterprise services can be the missing link between team-level results and real company-wide agility.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Team-level agility vs. enterprise agility
- Deep-dive of common corporate functions and how they can be transformed to support agility
- Real-life examples of enterprise service transformations and lessons learned from each
- Understanding of how the transformation of corporate functions and enterprise services contributes materially to company-wide agility.
- Practical understanding of when and how to transform different corporate functions to achieve enterprise agility.
- The participant will be well-prepared to influence their executives to become more active in transforming their company.
Executives and senior leaders in an organization that uses or is adopting Agile.