Got Agile for non-IT? Voila Kanban!
Does Agile work beyond software development? You bet it does! Listen to this immersive talk on how we applied Kanban principles to manage the flow of work for a Federal client. Kanban boards and Work in Progress (WIP) limits have enabled deeper visibility, amplified the flow of work, and fostered a culture of continuous learning across the product evaluation process. The framework has been tailored with refinement, stand-ups, and retrospective ceremonies occurring on a cadence!
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- The problem...lack of visibility across the product evaluation process
- Our solution...
- Adopted Kanban to visualize and manage the flow of work
- WIP limits to elevate throughput
- Backlog refinement, stand-ups, and retrospectives on a cadence
- Work stages of “backlog”, “intake”, “doing”, and “done”
- Benefits and key takeaways
Attendees will learn how Agile can be applied to non-IT initiatives, Lean-Agile Thinking and Kanban principles, the ability to visualize work, and WIP limits to amplify flow.
Government, Executives, Coaches, Lean-Agile Enthusiasts
Prerequisites for Attendees
An understanding of Agile basics.