Using DevOps to Measure Integration When Scaling Agile Beyond A Team
Acuity’s Rizwan Tanoli explains how DevOps can become a powerful tool for measuring the success of an organization's Agile integration across multifunctional teams. To take an idea and turn it into business operations, departments must step out of their comfort zone to grasp a greater understanding of the role they play in operational functions. Engineers must work with Sales and IT must work with HR. Through this process, it becomes easier to spot gaps or roadblocks that impede operational efficiency, so they can be corrected for future processes. This type of market research can reduce your time to market and streamline Agile integration across organizational divides.
Outline/Structure of the Lightning Talk
In a short 10-minute Lightning Talk, Acuity’s Director of Software Engineering, Rizwan Tanoli will explain how DevOps can become a powerful tool for measuring the success of Agile integration across independent teams.
- The Link between Agile and DevOps
- Agile Beyond A Team
- DevOps as Market Research
- Diverse Organizational Solutions
- Increased Business Efficiency
- Understand the value of DevOps for testing Agile integration
- Identify opportunities for interdepartmental process improvement
- Improve Agile readiness and business time to market
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic Understanding of Agile and DevOps