Agile methods for changing company culture
As organizations seek out opportunities to streamline processes with Agile, attention must also be given to company culture and the way they evolve as a whole. Agile principles are effectively applied to changing business culture as seamlessly as procedural tasks. In this brief presentation with Acuity’s Rizwan Tanoli, participants will explore how agile principles can be used to decrease time spent in contract negotiations and how to encourage failures for their learning potential. Viewers will learn to focus on what’s emerging in their field and to form new perspectives on planning.
Outline/Structure of the Lightning Talk
In a short 10-minute Lightning Talk, Acuity’s Director of Software Engineering, Rizwan Tanoli will explain agile methods for evolving company culture by:
- Forming concrete and achievable plans
- Embracing failure for its learning potential
- Changing the way organizations hold to deadlines.
- Understand effective planning methodology
- New approaches to change management
- Embracing new and emerging opportunities with enthusiasm
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic Understanding of Agile and change management