Rapid Retrospectives Run RightDonald Patti
schedule 2 years agoSold Out!
Sprint retrospecives are a key part of Agile, but are you getting enough out of your retrospectives? Are they taking too long?
In this session, you will learn how to
- Gather input from "the quiet types" who may be hesitant to speak out in groups;
- Separate the positive feedback from he negative feedback easily;
- Quickly determine the level of support for each feedback item;
- Increase the amount of team input as much as five-fold; and,
- Synthesize and organize the input you receive so that you can act.
In doing so, you will increase team satisfaction with retrospectives and improve team productivity.
About the Speaker
Donald Patti is a Director of Applications for the AAMC, a non-profit organization that serves medical schools and students by providing services that enable members to improve the health of all. He also teaches courses in software development, web design, e-business and project management for the University of Phoenix. Prior speaking engagements have included presentations on risk management to PMI Washington DC, on Agile to PMI Washington DC, on release planning to Global Scrum Gathering and Agile 2014; and, on Lean Principles, Tools and Techniques to AAMC constituents.