WEAVING THE FABRIC OF PRODUCT PROTOTYPING
"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else." – Sam Walton.
Empiricism is the theory that all knowledge is derived from sense-experience. The modern era of technology innovations have consciously embraced empirical approaches to model cutting edge products for customers across the globe. An organization’s ability to balance focus between ‘Building the product right’ and ‘Building the right product’ is often the difference between its creativity and failure. So, in today’s fiercely competitive landscape of product design, how would one choose a toolset to develop innovative products in a cost-effective manner?
Behold the ‘Zorro Circles’ of Product Prototyping as a comprehensive framework to blueprint a plan that affords you an opportunity to choose from a gamut of techniques with origins from Lean Startup and Rapid Prototyping. This approach shall showcase a holistic path to model complex products by unraveling the multi-layered circles of customer identification. Attend this session to discover several strategies and tactics to identify your customers, empathize with their pain and bridge their perception with reality in order to create products that market themselves.
Outline/structure of the Session
Given below is the session outline.
- Introduction (5 min)
- The need to Prototype (10 min)
- The Zorro Circles of Product Prototyping (35 min)
- Open Forum (10 min)
- Learn two techniques designed to help you differentiate your customer’s need from their perspective.
- Walk away with specific tactics to craft a product vision that exemplifies your customer’s need.
- Discover the applicability of ‘Zorro Circles’ as a guardrail to formulate a comprehensive approach to product prototyping in various locales.
Product Owners, Agile team members, Program Managers, Leaders, Project Stakeholders