Boost Business Agility with Contemporary HR Practices
People are the heart & soul of Agile. Let’s turn your Human Resources into Agile People Operations to boost your enterprise agility.
“#1 trend 2016: HR embraces agile" | HR Trend Institute
"HR drives the agile organization" | HRO Today
Inspired, empowered, and engaged people are the heart and soul of Agile – and HR.
Transforming your organization into an agile enterprise is no small deed. And it does not matter where you are on your way towards embracing agility on all levels. There will be a time when you need to align your people solutions with the mindset and demands of agile people and organizations.
We will talk about how to turn your Human Resources into Agile People Operations and boost your agility. We will share stories and examples of Agile HR practices and their implications and impact.
Outline/structure of the Session
- The World of Human Resource Management & its Challenges
- Role & Importance of HR in an Agile Enterprise
- Concept of Agile HR
- Stories, Ideas & Examples of Agile HR Practices
- Closing Note
Join this session to:
- Get a better understanding of the ineptitude of traditional HR instruments in an Agile setting.
- Discover why and how HR can massively boost your Enterprise Agility
- Learn from stories/examples of Agile HR practices and their implications and impact.
Here are some comments from the audience of previous talks:
- “Very refreshing talk on how HR needs to change and how they can help with agile” Participant Agile India 2016 Bangalore, India
- “Fabiola was extremely knowledgeable about her area. I loved the stats she shared during her presentation. I love this concept. The people are the most important yet companies still don't get it.” Participant Global Scrum Gathering 2016, Orlando, USA
- “Really enjoying Fabiola Eyholzer's obvious passion for her topic. Really inspiring.” Participant Agile Manchester 2016, Manchester, UK
Managers and professionals in a leadership role, interested in modern HR practices for Agile teams and how to address challenges like Performance Management, Compensation, Hiring, Agile Careers etc.