Approach and dimensions to accelerate business agility
- Established enterprises who are not challenged enough in the market place (e.g.: customers are OK with current product offerings, quality, No impact/threat on revenue streams for next few years, No disruptive competitors etc.) may not see an immediate need for business agility leading to long-term disadvantages.
- Sometimes enterprises embark in an agile journey with an "adopt" mindset without considered the context of their business. In the process the agile implementation may suffer and result in a less than suitable option for their enterprise.
- Startups or innovation groups within enterprises are starting to experiment with business agility but executives and senior management still restrict their focus more towards delivery agility (scrum teams, scrum of scrums).
Outline/Structure of the Keynote
Introduction & BA context - 5 min
- Cisco Business and the products - 2 min
- Why business agility? - 3 min
Dimension and Approach- 15 min
- Three stage approach - 10 min
- High level dimensions which enables the Three stage approach and associated challenges– 5 min
Q & A
- High level overview on BA approach
- Insights into the dimensions and the practical perspectives
- Things to watch out (potential challenges/systemic obstacles in an enterprise environment)
This session is for directors, product marketing/managers, engineering managers, Agile coaches, program managers, who are either making, or are going to make the Business Agility journey.