Home is Where the Heart is - HR and Agile
There is often debate when setting up an Agile Capability Program where it should sit within the organisation. A lot of organisations align Agile programs with IT and so naturally they look for sponsorship within this area. Whilst this approach has pluses there are also minuses for this decision. This talk will focus on the HR led Agile Capability Uplift program within Synergy. We will focus on the role HR plays in driving agility and how this type of program lends itself nicely to being part of Human Resources. We will give live examples of how Agile and HR have worked to deliver a new way of working along with the structure and approach which is being used to embed it successfully.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Background – who is Synergy, drivers for Agile
- How the program is set up, role of the Sponsor and the pluses for having the program in HR
- How the Capability program is structured
- Examples of Agile in action within HR from a leader level through to the teams
- Agile HR cross functional project team – org design in IT
Attendees at this session should expect to learn:
- How an Agile Capability uplift program works
- How HR teams are using Agile to drive their work including an ICT Operating Model
- Agile in action in HR at the grass roots and leader level
- Non-negotiables for success
Those wanting to know more about how to build an ecosystem of success – Agile Practitioners, Project Managers, Change and Human Resource professionals.
Fundamental understanding of Agile