Meet you at the Altar - Agile & Change say 'I do'
There has been lots of robust discussion around how Agile and Change can align within both communities. However, they already align so how do we maximize the benefits of this marriage? This talk will focus on how Agile and Change align so nicely and if you are considering “transforming” then how you leverage this marriage to ensure it lasts beyond the honeymoon period. We will discuss how Change and Agile don’t need to be retro fitted to work, with real life examples of how this has been applied in several different settings.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Myth busters
- Bubble wrap for transformation why and how
- What is being and doing in an agile setting – how Change supports this
- Successes, failures and non-negotiables for success
Attendees at this session should expect to learn:
- What and how Agile and Change work together & why you need both
- Why using Agile and Change is so important
- How Being and Doing Agile are 2 different things and how Change Managers can support this
- Examples of success, lessons learnt, and non-negotiables for success
Those wanting to know more about how to build an ecosystem of success – Agile & practitioners, Project Managers.
Fundamental understanding of Agile and capability uplift programs.