Business Agility Patterns
Today, businesses of all kinds face increasing threat of competition and market disruption fueled by advances of the digital age. The need to innovate rapidly and adapt quickly has become pervasive. Business Agility is the way for leading businesses to become learning organizations that deliver fast and responsively, innovate and disrupt markets, and adapt their organization and culture.
How are organizations achieving a state of Business Agility? This session shares some tangible insights from companies who are having success.
This is not a theoretical framework, but rather a set of real world patterns we have observed being used together with great synergy by real companies who are achieving impressive new business results now that they have achieved a state of Business Agility.
Outline/structure of the Session
This brief talk will reveal a set of concise real-world case studies expressed as a set of patterns that can be implemented as singletons or integrated together with synergy, which along with a well-defined vision and a change management strategy can help an organization transform from their current state to a future state of Business Agility.
Participants will learn about the essential Business Agility Patterns, so that they can:
- Reimagine Leadership - Transition the role of leaders within your organization to one in which they are change agents and servant leaders.
- Rethink Budgeting: Break away from traditional budgeting mindsets and processes to enable faster decision making with transparency and accountability.
- Realign Portfolio: Connect your high- level strategic plans to the work your teams do every day so you have the flexibility to optimize your strategy or the work to seize new opportunities or adapt to market changes.
- Reinvent Innovation: Innovate like a startup while creating solutions that truly solve your customers’ problems.
- Reinvigorate Agile and DevOps: Deliver world class complex solutions with high quality and fast time to market.
C-Suite Leaders, Executive Leaders, VP of Product, VP of Innovation, VP of Digital, VP of Engineering, Enterprise Agile Coaches
Understanding of traditional views of leadership, budgeting, portfolio management, and some overall familiarity with concepts like Agile and DevOps.