We trust you understand that ConfEngine incurs various expenses prior to the conference, making it necessary to impose the following cancellation/refund policy:
- You can cancel your registration at any time, until 1 month before the actual conference date. All cancellations must be received by email. Should you cancel, we will refund your registration fee, deducting a 15% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations are not possible if the conference is less than 1 month away. You can, however, transfer your registration to another person by visiting your ConfEngine account page. In case of transfer, you will not receive any refund.
- No substitutions/transfers will be possible if the conference is less than 3 days away. In such cases, you can use your funds for future conferences, provided you have a written confirmation from us. Please email us regarding the same.
Conference or Workshop Cancellation
Although we hope it never happens, there may be certain reasons beyond our control, for which, we may need to cancel or postpone one or more conferences or workshops. In such situations, we will notify you as far ahead of time as possible, so you can plan accordingly.
- In case of cancellation, we will refund the conference or workshop fees minus the costs incurred to-date. Refunds will be issued within 30 business days after the scheduled conclusion of the event.
- In case the conference or workshop is postponed, we won't be able to offer a refund. If you are not able to attend the event on the new dates, you can either nominate another person or use the funds towards any future events.
We apologize that ConfEngine cannot, and does not, make any exceptions to this policy.
Kindly note that we will not be liable for any losses or damages arising as a consequence of such cancellation(s).