From cradle to grave
Understaning the big picture is vital to one's sense of purpose.
In this workshop you will learn how to take an idea in an Agile way of working from its conception, to business case, to project initiation, project setup and then on to delivery.
You will also learn how to handle production support and enhancements in an Agile way and when to use Kanban and when not to.
All this will be done agaist a backdrop of the history of Agile from the Pharaohs to today.
The Agile PMO, the role of the PM, the setup of a project for success and how to link multiple streams into one large program of work in an Agile world. These are some of the issues that will be covered in this workshop, in an interactive and dynamic set of exercises.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
Participants will be broken into small groups.
There will 3x 20min exercises with 3x10 min training/case studies in between
Highly interactive and fun providing a memorable learning expereince
- How to make an Agile busines case
- How to setup a project for success
- How to govern an Agile project
- How to do production support and enhancements in an effective Agile way
- What type of projects are suitable for Agile
- How to visualise the big picture while working within an iteration
- What senior managers want to know....but are afraid to ask!
Agile practitioners, project managers, iteration managers, and business leaders