Testing systems that responds to changing business conditions
How do you test a system which promises to do something but never says when? How often have we heard people saying in Distributed systems, " Not our fault! Our system encountered error due to changes made in other system." If you have faced situations like these on your project, join in to know how we dealt with them.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- By taking a real business problem statement, understand how system is being built using event driven architecture.
- For same business problem, what are the ways to test event driven systems?
- What are the misconceptions/problems while testing event driven systems?
- What are probable solutions for those misconceptions/problems?
- Understanding what event driven systems are
- What are alternatives to typical integration "Contract Tests"
- How to test eventual consistency systems
- How to reduce build time
Developers & QAs