Business Agility with Agile Intelligence in AIOps
Coined by Gartner, AIOps platforms leverage big data and machine learning to support IT functions. At higher level, analogies to DevOps it is continuous integration and continuous deployment applied to IT core functions.
In this disruptive world to meet the exponential demands of pure business value, it is crucial that enterprises reduce cost and effort on IT Infrastructure and Operations, spend more time on innovation with humans solving new problems.
In this talk, the primary goal is to increase the awareness of AIOps and its benefits for IT Operations. It introduces the breath of capabilities expected for AIOps Platform and needs to be built from various vendor tools. AIOps Platform can be leveraged to disrupt existing IT Support models. Agile Machine Learning bots can be applied to lean agile practices across development and IT operations functions.
The talk showcases how Cognizant’s OneAgility Platform can assist organizations in AIOps transformation journey supporting key IT functions such as continuous monitoring, continuous visibility and continuous operations.
- As I&O leader, how do I process and extract comprehensive insights from real time and historical data entering my organization from multiple sources?
- How do I apply machine learning to have machines solve known problems and human solve new problems?
- How can I automatically detect anomalies and automatically respond with recommended remedies from growing database build on pattern recognition and analytics?
- How can I reduce mean time to resolutions using machine learning applied to Lean Agile practices across development and operations value streams?
Outline/Structure of the Keynote
Information for Program Team
The talk would take roughly around 45 minutes. With 5 minutes of Q & A.
In terms of outline for the presentation will be as follows:
- Key Macro Trends and need for AIOps - 5 min
- AIOps Platform capabilities and Benefits - 10 min
- New Agile Roles, MLBots, AIOps Platform could disrupt IT Support Model – 15 min
- AIOps Platform with key capabilities in action using Cognizant’s OneAgility Platform – 10 min
- Questions and Answers – 5 min
Key takeaways for the audience are as follows:
- Understand the key macro trends driving the need of AIOps Platform for business agility
- Understand how machine learning based BOTs be applied to reduce cost and lead time across lean agile practices at IT service desk and operations
- How AIOps Platforms can be used to augment the IT Support L1/L2/L3 Models
- Understand how Cognizant’s OneAgility Platform caters to key capabilities needs of AIOps Platform
I&O Leaders, IT Operations Executives, Engineering Teams, Full Stack Developers, Quality Engineers, Portfolio and Program Managers, Product Managers, Enterprise and Portfolio Architects, System and Solution Architects, IT Transformation Change Leads
schedule Submitted 3 years ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Pranay Chanda - Orchestrate the right path to Enterprise Agility and IT Modernization using Cognizant’s OneAgility Unified Reference PlatformPranay ChandaDigital Consulting Leader (Agile & DevOps)Cognizant
schedule 3 years agoSold Out!
Agility is crucial for any modern organization to launch disruptive products and modern digital systems. How do enterprises grow new markets and react to dynamic marketplace?
Technology leaders are attempting ways to leverage emergent forces, realize business strategy through refinement of their portfolios and stay competitive. But organizational and technical challenges impede the possibilities along the journey. Cultural inertia results in slow adoption, Siloed departments, heterogeneous configuration of tools and traditional waterfall practices seems like a dead end.
Cognizant’s OneAgility helps IT modernization by focusing on Agile Frameworks, DevOps automation, modern teams, modern engineering, modern technologies and organizational change management. It paves the way for comprehensive enterprise scale transformation.
OneAgility Platform is fungible end to end Next-Gen IT framework that integrates process blueprints, reference architectures, engineering tools and practices to drive true IT agility. It helps envision customer future state, with flexibility to jumpstart towards desired state by leveraging accelerators on the cloud within OneAgility Lab.
The workshop would demonstrate end to end simulation of value flow from development through release with automation of key processes using industry best practices and tools chain integration in OneAgility Lab.
Pranay Chanda - Reprogramming Organization IT Agility DNA to achieve delightful customer experiencePranay ChandaDigital Consulting Leader (Agile & DevOps)Cognizant
schedule 3 years agoSold Out!
FANG (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Google) companies achieved business agility by smart variations of inverse Conway maneuver, design system architecture and collaborating tools that impose constructive constraints on the teams to change the way they communicate and manage.
How can we stop humans waiting on computers? How can we reduce chance of human error? How can we build DevOps friendly workflows?
We find organizations need to change the culture of how they build software. The big revelation is that teams want their work being used, it is human nature.
The talk reflects on DNA of above companies built on modern development using scaled agile and DevOps practices, modern architecture and modern teams.
It synthesis the learnings to define target state collaboration, platform and architectural models for interested organizations to deploy and run their workloads, identify the architectural features that empower teams to collaborate and deliver solutions quickly to production easily and quickly.
It concludes with elements of Organization DNA, that needs to be reprogrammed across development and operation delivery value streams to maximize value with teams, who are self-organized around vision and roadmap, cutting across business lines to delight customers.