Agile & DevOps : View from an Open Source Company
Agile and DevOps has been changing the way any company betters itself, irrespective of whether it is a software company or otherwise.
- Is this process natively open source?
- Do you need to consider open sourcing your core investments to get better result for your software investments?
- Is this an option for any company?
Let us debate and discuss the values such a strategy brings.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Why agile is not a easy cake to eat
- Agile needs transformation or revolution
- Discuss how open source changes this game
- Should companies then consider open source for better software delivery
- Open audience to an option of open sourcing their software as an option to improve their software delivery capabilities.
- While this has been a no-no in most large outfits, the landscape is changing and the value it brings is forcing a change in strategy.
Agile Leaders, Leaders looking at maturing their large agile implementations, Agile at Enterprises