How a Digital Operating Model creates Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Unlike typical operating models, the DigOps model focuses on organizational mindset, mechanics, maturity and market share. The model helps change culture and creates a team of team environment using Diverse Collaboration techniques that develop diversity, equity and inclusion across the organization as they deliver a predictable flow of value to their customers.
As organizations learn, they develop this same relationship with their customers by creating opportunities for Diverse Collaboration where every voice can be heard. This helps them relate to their customers, potential customers and provide the best experience possible.
Join me in exploring this DigOps model and how to implement a team of teams approach in your organization that will promote diversity, equity and inclusion that results in business results.
Outline/Structure of the Case Study
- Understand Exclusion and Oppression
- Understand impacts
- Review approaches to create culture and teams of team approach
- Determine next steps
- Participants will learn why it is important to develop a digital operating model that promotes DEI
- Participants will learn how to create a team of team approach that is focused on creating flow of value to customers.
- Participants will learn how to promote DEI in their operating model in order to develop customer relationships.
Any level of the organization, IT or otherwise, who are interested in create a diverse, inclusive environment
Prerequisites for Attendees
- Basic transformation techniques
- Agile, Scrum, Lean understanding
schedule Submitted 3 years ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Mihail Sestakov / Teri Christian - Launching Teams: A WorkshopMihail SestakovAgile Lead, Principal ConsultantDXC TechnologyTeri ChristianOwner, FounderPowers Digital Solutions
schedule 3 years agoSold Out!
Forming, or Launching, a new Agile Team is a critical step that is very often skipped due to lack of knowledge, time pressure or just eagerness to get on with work as soon as possible. This workshop discusses and demonstrates the importance of taking the time to launch teams and provides hand-on knowledge on how to Form a Team. This technique has been used by several organizations in the US and Australia. The last being the 2nd largest bank in Australia launching teams in an organization of 4500 people.