Embedded user feedback loops - What is it and where do I start
In too many projects/teams "user feedback" is something that is nice-to-have, or collected at the end of the sprint from project stakeholders who may not even speak to the customers/users.
The lack of feedback means we walk a precarious tight rope of creating something customers/users do not want and may not even get used.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Why are feedback loops are so important
- What are embedded user feedback loops
- The two primary way to capture end-user feedback
- Examples and techniques of proactive embedded user feedback loops
A clear understanding of:
- Importances of end-user feedback loops
- The difference between proactive and reactive feedback
Also a few useful techniques for creating proactive embedded user feedback loops
People looking to learn about different ways of capturing customer feedback
Prerequisites for Attendees