Kiran will be presenting the following session
Kiran Kashyap - Product Usage Metrics - Practical Lessons from the TrenchesKiran KashyapAgile Change AgentLowe's
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
How do I motivate my developers when I cannot show them the financial value of the features they build?
How do I prioritize which production defect to fix first?
How do I choose the right solution for the customer when I have multiple solutions to solve the problem?
How do I decide which feature to enhance first, using real data instead of personal intuition?
If any of these questions keep you awake at night, this session is for you.
In this interactive session, I will share practical lessons from great product development teams. You can hear from me about how simply creating an intentional product usage metric strategy can help in avoiding many conflicts.
1. What got you started/interested in Agile?
I got inspired by my friends from the Agile community.
2. What do you think is the biggest challenge faced by the Agile community today?
3. Tell us about the session(s) you will be presenting at the conference and why did you choose those topics?
I will be telling 3 stories about Product Usage Metrics.
4. What are some of the key takeaways from your session(s) at Agile India?
After the talk, as a participant,
- I will be able to understand feature usages which will help me prioritize bugs
- I will able to identify unused (or used very less) features and remove those to improve the application performance
- I will be able to experiment with different solutions.
5. Which are your favourite sessions at Agile India this year? (Sessions that you are looking forward to attending)
SWARMing: Scaling Without a Religious Methodology
Theme : Devex And Devops
6. Any personal remarks/message you want to share with the Agile Community?