Jorge Luis will be presenting the following session
Jorge Luis Castro Toribio - Continuous Fun: Game Driven Development : A game design framework to drive, build and mature software engineering practicesJorge Luis Castro Toribioagile coachNTT DATA
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
This paper shares our experience to build DevOps and engineering practices at large scale as part of digital transformation looking for improve our flow efficiency, lead time and products quality and how we made designing and implemeting gamification shifts left through. This papers shares you the framework ( step by step) that we did to make game drive development and engage developers to adopt DevOps and technical agility practices
1. What got you started/interested in modern software development methods?
I was looking for improving my team work and products
2. What do you think is the biggest challenge faced by the software product engineering community today?
Making our systems secure and scalable. Also, foster human centered and sustainable approaches
3. What do you think are the most exciting developments in software product engineering today?
I like what we are doing with AI and robotics for people health
4. Why did you choose the topic(s) you will be speaking about at the conference?
because I want to make our work fun, engaged and cool
5. What are some of the key takeaways from your session(s) at Agile India?
Fun is an universal way to get productivity while you take care of your people
6. Which sessions are you particularly looking forward to attending at Agile India this year?
I love agile, DevOps, Testing topics so I am looking for that
7. Any personal remarks/message you want to share with the software community?
Everybody has dreams so please share and help more