Shruti will be presenting the following session
Shruti Pandey - Applying Data Science and Innovation to Infotainment ExperiencesShruti PandeyAdvisorIndependent Consultant
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
The automotive industry is becoming more softwarized. Users expect their infotainment experiences to be on par with their mobile experiences, and building such connected experiences has become a top priority for auto and software organizations.
But what is infotainment, and what can qualify as a functioning and high-performing infotainment experience? Perhaps even more importantly, what activities and practices can teams employ to create quality, personalized infotainment experiences?
1. What got you started/interested in modern software development methods?
My B.tech in IT
2. What do you think is the biggest challenge faced by the software product engineering community today?
I think every day and everything is a challenge in the IT world
Biggest challenge is the mindset of the community
3. What do you think are the most exciting developments in software product engineering today?
I think, the best is yet to come
4. Why did you choose the topic(s) you will be speaking about at the conference?
When jittery as hell because the panel on your Conference day is all big people talking about great stuff,
I could have only chosen a topic as: Infotainment, which is the biggest buzz word
and pray to the Gods that I kill it
5. What are some of the key takeaways from your session(s) at Agile India?
Innovation and Technology
How they will forever go, hand-in-hand
6. Which sessions are you particularly looking forward to attending at Agile India this year?
wasn't able to attend, due to technical glitches of the platform
7. Any personal remarks/message you want to share with the software community?
Keep learning, Keep growing