Craig will be presenting the following session
Craig Smith - 40 Agile Methods in 40 Minutes: 2022 EditionCraig SmithGlobal Agility LeadSoftEd
schedule 9 months agoSold Out!
With 66% of the world using Scrum as their predominant Agile method, this session will open up your eyes to the many other Agile methods and frameworks in the world today. For many, Agile is a toolbox of potential methods, practices and techniques, and like any good toolbox it is often more about using the right tool for the problem that will result in meaningful results. So join us on this rapid journey to look at the universe of Agile approaches and adding some extra tools into your toolkit
1. What got you started/interested in modern software development methods?
Introduced to XP in 2001 by consultants who took it seriously and I never looked back.
2. What do you think is the biggest challenge faced by the software product engineering community today?
We tend to be pushing against Agile approaches and rolling back to order takers as opposed to partners in the business, especially in large, traditional organisations
3. What do you think are the most exciting developments in software product engineering today?
We are starting solve some very wicked problems with technology and data - the future is very exciting.
4. Why did you choose the topic(s) you will be speaking about at the conference?
I noticed that many people don't look outside the Agile method they started with and weren't aware of all the good practices that are available out there (39 more!)
5. What are some of the key takeaways from your session(s) at Agile India?
There are many different method out there and they are constantly evolving!
6. Which sessions are you particularly looking forward to attending at Agile India this year?
So hard to choose, so many great speakers!
7. Any personal remarks/message you want to share with the software community?
Keep learning and exploring!