Sayali will be presenting the following session
Ken Wira / Sayali Thite - Agile in the Finance & Accounting KPO worldKen WiraHead of Transformation & InnovationMetro AG & Business Solution CentreSayali ThiteAgile CoachMetro Services
schedule 8 months agoSold Out!
From a waterfall caterpillar to an agile butterfly that’s my journey and also what I am doing at my organization.
Agile transformation in KPOs(Knowledge Processing Operation) is a big challenge due to the nature of the work.
Join my session to find ways to do agile transformation of this industry based on my decade of agile coaching experience and recently transformation of a 600 strong team. I would like to share the opportunities and challenges faced while transforming the knowledge industry of an B2B whole seller.
1. What got you started/interested in modern software development methods?
Continuous learning opportunities
2. What do you think is the biggest challenge faced by the software product engineering community today?
Rapid technology advancement and time limitations
3. What do you think are the most exciting developments in software product engineering today?
Low code/no code development
4. Why did you choose the topic(s) you will be speaking about at the conference?
I chose topic "Agile in KPO" because, agile transformation in KPOs is a challenge due to the nature of the work.
5. What are some of the key takeaways from your session(s) at Agile India?
- In true sense learn being agile while doing agile
- How we managed to reduce the weekend working and extended working hours
- Know our learnings during our transformation journey
- Know how we reached the last stage of spreading agile in the journey of Act-D0-Think-Be-Spread Agile
6. Which sessions are you particularly looking forward to attending at Agile India this year?
Sessions on Mindset and agile for good
7. Any personal remarks/message you want to share with the software community?
Let be connected and embrace "human"ness admist all the technology around us