Agile Team Facilitation – moving from Good to Great
Working in collaborative, self-organising teams can be challenging and it is important that all team members understand the group dynamics involved and how to effectively facilitate these sessions.
In this highly interactive and experiential workshop, you will learn how collaborative workshops can be planned, organised and run; and how each team member can contribute to achieving maximum effectiveness - while identifying potential pitfalls and how to avoid and address them. This workshop will also help you recognise your own natural facilitation style and become more aware of where you need to adapt based on the maturity and needs of your teams.
- Understand the Agile mindset and the Agile Facilitation stances
- Explain the importance of empowerment, neutrality and ‘power of teams’
- Create collaborative spaces and optimise the effectiveness of Agile ceremonies
- Apply various tools and techniques to increase collaboration within an Agile team
- Develop a roadmap for Facilitation growth path.
All conference attendees