Leverage Design Thinking and Lean Agile to Maximize Enterprise Value
As companies continue to adopt agile and lean, they also need to use design thinking to help them build the right problem and connection to their users, not just the sponsors or customers. Developing the product to meet enterprise needs is the only way to sustain the business to gain marketing comparative. In this workshop, we will engage the audience to learn design thinking, lean’s test and learn, and review agile iterative and incremental development. Audiences will learn why we must marry lean, lean, and agile. They will take away all benefits statements. During the workshop, we present some case studies. We also encourage the audience to explore what problems they want to tackle by using the concepts.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- 2 minutes: Dr. Sone's bio
- 3 minutes: a survey "Why are you joining us?"
- 15 minutes: What is design thinking, lean, and Agile?
- 5 minutes: engage the audience for the case studies
- 15 minutes: breakout session for case studies and readout from each group
- 5 Takeaways
- Learn the concept of Design Thinking, Lean, and Agile
- Analyze why it is essential to marry design think, lean, and agile together
- Use case studies to practice real scenarios that design thinking, lean and agile could help problem-solving
Management, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Leadership
Prerequisites for Attendees
Some knowledge about Agile and Lean