Parallel Test Execution without Appium Grid?
Parallel test execution is crucial for when we want to scale our testing efforts and reach a faster time to market.
But, how can you achieve parallel execution with zero coding skills and no DevOps knowledge?
The answer is: you can't. What you need to do is to learn a programming language, get familiar with Appium and spin up Docker containers, configure Selenium Grid, run Kubernetes cluster… whoah?!
In this short session, we will see how this can be simplified and accelerated without any 3rd party integrations.
Outline/Structure of the Demonstration
- 2 min - meet & greet.
- 3 min - serial vs. parallel testing.
- 3 min - using Appium grid to scale tests on multiple devices.
- 2 min - discuss possible challenges and the complexity of maintenance and setup skills barrier.
- 5 min - present how the TestProject solution eliminates the barrier and simplifies the infrastructure.
- 5 min - final notes & Q&A
- Get familiar with how to parallelize tests using Appium Grid.
- Get to know how parallel execution setup and maintenance can be simplified.
Automation engineers aiming to speed up their automated tests
Prerequisites for Attendees