How Scrum Master can help the team in quitting 'SMOKING'
We all know ‘Smoking is injurious to health’ but in this session we are going to discuss about ‘How SMOKING is injurious to teams’ health’ and how Scrum Master can help the team in quitting 'SMOKING'.
- Are you satisfied with mediocre or above par performance? No?
- Do you need the best out of everyone? Yes?
- Have you ever realized about the bad practices that crept in. Yes or No?
We have brainstormed with more than 30 Scrum teams and collated the SMOKING patterns. So, in this session we are going to discuss in detail about tried and tested recommendations to trash those SMOKING patterns with which we can increase efficiency and also break the monotony in Scrum events.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
1) Overview of SMOKING patterns (Brainstormed with 30+ Scrum teams)
2) Mapping patterns to target areas
3) Recommendations to thrash out each pattern (tried and tested)
1) SMOKING patterns & target area mapping
2) Tried and tested recommendations to increase team's efficiency
3) Breaking monotony in Scrum events
4) Theme based reviews and fun filled team bonding activities
5) Retrospectives techniques and themes
Scrum Masters, Leadership, everyone involved in agile transformation or want to know more about it.
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic knowledge of Scrum framework