Scaling or No Scaling - A Scrum Perspective
When is the right time to scale Scrum teams has always remained a big question for organisations. It has always been observed that organisations tend to start thinking of scaling scrum even when the projects can be delivered by simply following the basics of Scrum. My talk would focus on when & how to scale scrum and using which scaling framework to be used for the same.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- A brief overview of Agile & Scrum
- Challenges being faced by big teams while using Scrum
- What is Scaling Scrum
- What is the difference between Scrum & Scaling Scrum.
- How scaling scrum can help reduce the challenges being faced
- What is the right approach to scale scrum
- How to decide which scaling framework needs to be chosen.
Attendees will be able to understand the difference between Scrum & Scaling Scrum and when is the right time to start thinking of implementing a scaling framework.
anyone can attend
Prerequisites for Attendees
Attendees should have a basic understanding of what Agile & Scrum is all about.