Nurture Organizations Through Servant Leadership!
For Scrum teams to be successful, they have to evolve and adopt the mindset of servant leadership.
- What does Servant Leadership mean to Team?
- How about the management?!
The consciousness of the System is a shadow of it's leader and limited by the consciousness of the leader. How to elevate the consciousness of the leader (and in-turn system as a whole) to take the organization to the next level?
No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. - Albert Einstein
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
- Introduce audience to concept of Servant Leadership (5 minutes)
- Discuss Characteristics and Qualities of a Servant Leaders (10 minutes)
- A 5 year journey of Agile Transformation in a bank (100,000+ people)
- How the leadership served the change - top down (10 minutes)
- Situational leadership, some examples how a Scrum Master/Team members showed Leadership - bottom up (10 minutes)
- Discussion with Audience - Where they see Servant Leadership in the current organizations? Or anything they think of, they can do differently on Monday? (5 minutes) [1 or 2 people depending upon how we are doing with time]
- Questions(5 minutes)
- Explore successful practices of servant leaders
- Inspire people from stories of others
- Situational leadership style
- To reflect and share individual understandings of how to implement servant leadership in our Teams and Organizations as a whole
Scrum Masters or People in leadership positions who acts as team/org enablers
Prerequisites for Attendees
None in particular