Executives Do it Better
My session explores different aspects which today's Executives needs to embrace in order to survive Digital Transformations.
Lean and Agile Principles helps them to look at their Blind Spots!
Learn Fast: Stop Starting, Start Finishing, Slow down to go faster
Pivot Early- Accept Hard Truths, Fail Early Fail Often
Embrace Lean- Do Less, Less Waste, Simple Design, Agile Architecture, Set Based Designs, MBSE etc.
System Thinking- Think Big start small
Lead the Change- Lead by Example, Shift from managing for results to designing environments that create results
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
Session slides can be seen at :
Overal outline will be :
Intro - 3 mins
how Agile is different than traditional work? 2 mins
Visiility Need across different layers 2 mins
Need for Portfolio and 4 lenses to help lean-agile execution - 20 mins
Benefits of 4 lenses - 10 mins
How Executives to achieve benefits - 7 min.
I close with a short summary (2 mins).
I include a different experiences from my own experience to exemplify some points.
1) What are the things which Executives needs to do differently during their transformation journeys.
2) Lean Agile principles which can help them survive the transformation.
Executives, C-Level, Senior Portfolio Managers etc
Alhad's Conferece Experience/Presentation:
• “Vision Formation” at SUGSA, South Africa, @Coaching Day, 23 June 2018
• “Innovation Backlog” at Agile Tour 2016, At Pune.
• “What does Scaling(Rx) Mean to you?” at Discuss Agile Day-Pune, 2016 conference. (#DAD16)
• “Empowering Agile Teams to Reach SAFe Zone” @Discuss Agile Day Pune, Nov 2015
• Organizing member for Meetups for Agile in Zensar. Good connect with Agile Experts in India.
• “Trust the Stranger” at Agile & Innovation conference by APGI, in Feb 2017
“Rubber Meets the Road” At BEACON 2017 Global Business Agility Conference at Hyderabad, India
• Speaker at APGI Pune meet up, Jul 2017 -- "Rubber Meets the Road"
• Groom a Coach: “Coaches in containers- Create compelling vision” Meetup organized by PlayScrum group, Pune.
Signs of a waterfalling Scrum Master
Agile is not only about ALM tools
What Is the Relationship Between Story Points and Task Effort in Hours? -
Avoiding Student Syndrome in Sprints
Retrospective of Retrospectives
QA Approaches in Agile